Welcome to Dr Kate Robinson's website.
The term Dr Kate Robinson or ‘she’ or ‘her’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use her website.
Dr Kate Robinson reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It should not be seen as an alternative to professional advice.
· You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
· Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Dr Kate Robinson takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond her control.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Dr Kate Robinson shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· Links to other relevant websites are provided by Dr Kate Robinson for your information and to signpost you to other possible sources of support. No one website is recommended and without providing a full Clinical Psychology assessment, Dr Kate Robinson cannot be held responsible for the relevance of such website to your situation. She cannot also not be held responsible for the protection and privacy offered by these sites.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.